szombat, október 14, 2006

vm

"... This is how I came to love my vagina. It's embarrassing because it's not politically correct. I mean I know it should have happened in a bath with salt grains from the Dead sea, Enya playing, me loving my woman self. I know the story. Vaginas are beautiful. Our self-hatred is only the internalized repression and hatred of the patriarchal culture. It isn't real. Pussy's Unite. I know all of it. Like if we'd grown up in a culture where we were taught fat thighs were beautiful, we'd all be pounding down milkshakes and Crispy Cremes, lying on our backs, spending our days, thigh expanding. But, we didn't grow up in that culture. I hated my thighs and I hated my vagina even more. I thought it was incredibly ugly. I was one of those women who had looked at it and from that moment on I wished I hadn't. It made me sick. I pitied anyone who had to go down there. ..."

3 megjegyzés:

banditgirl írta...

ez honnan es kitol??

kelebandi írta...

eve ensler vagina monologues.

banditgirl írta...

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...duh.